Rosendale - Love, Loss, and the Woes of Humanity (Out Now)
Happy Friday and hope you guys are all doing well!
I’m super excited to announce that my third album, Love, Loss, and the Woes of Humanity is out today! You can stream or purchase the album at the link below.
Listen to the album here: https://fanlink.to/s4dboi
This album is special to me because I feel like it’s the musical culmination of the most recent chapter of my life. Over the past few years, I’ve done a lot of learning and growing; so much so that I feel like I’ve undergone the most change as a person during this time. But the learning and growing was brought on by a lot of hurt and grief. I had my heart broken, struggled with mental health, and had to come to terms with the craziness of the world we live in.
Writing music became a source of comfort for me. I spent a lot of time in my bedroom, crafting these little songs to get all my emotions down on paper. I wrote songs about heartbreak and depression. But I also wrote songs about healing and moving on from my ex. All of these songs are on this album. I’m proud to say that I feel like I’m putting a close on this chapter of my life and now embarking on a new one. If you’re on a similar journey of self-discovery like I am, I think you’ll enjoy some of these songs.
The album includes a few of the songs I released last year, all of the songs I’ve released this year, plus 7 new songs.
Below is a list of the songs on the album, including a brief little blurb about each song.
Love, Loss, and the Woes of Humanity:
1. Sympathy - a song about the pains of moving on from a breakup I went through.
2. Thinking - a song about my darkest thoughts after the breakup.
3. Stuck In Line At The Checkout Counter - a song about an existential crisis I had at a grocery store.
4. Doubt - a song about self-doubt and social anxiety.
5. Rewrite - a song about wanting to go back in time to change the past.
6. If This Was For The Best - a song about feeling lost after the breakup.
7. Seven Days - a song about my mental health journey, and how I healed after having depression.
8. Just Want Somebody To Hold Me - a song about loneliness and my desire to find an emotional and physical connection with others.
9. Better Off - a song about realizing that I'm better off single.
10. Still Young - a song about being a child at heart.
11. Goodbye, Good Luck - a song about quitting a job where I was overworked and underpaid.
12. Nervous - a song about having a crush on another guy.
13. Take Care of Him, Ok? - a song about accepting that my ex is dating someone else.
14. What Lies Ahead - a song about trying to move on from my breakup.
15. I’m Not Coming To Your Wedding - a song about setting boundaries and learning to let go of loose ends.
16. Mama Ain’t Coming Home - a song about the cycle of gun violence in the United States.
17. Why Does Everything Good Always Come To An End - a song about accepting that all good things must come to an end.
I really hope you guys enjoy this album! Let me know what your favorite songs are by sending me a message on social media. Thank you guys so much for supporting me and my music. I truly couldn't do this without you.
In the meantime, make sure to check out my YouTube channel - I'll be posting lyric videos for every song above so you can follow along and learn the lyrics if you'd like.
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!
Stream my album "Modern Myths For A Crazy World" here! https://fanlink.to/mmfacw
Order my album "The Stages of Grief" here! https://fanlink.to/gr1ef
Buy the Fairytale EP including "Fairytale" and "Landslide" here! http://apple.co/2pyKpvr
Sign up for my mailing list for updates! http://bit.ly/2E5wyEP
About Me (@RosendaleSings):
Welcome to my channel! My name is Rosendale and I create all sorts of music videos, ranging from acoustic covers to acapella mashups of the most famous songs of the year. I also love writing and releasing new EDM and pop music. Make sure to subscribe for new videos every week!
Bookings and inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org